gianluca tarallo aragon


Ciao, my name is Gianluca. I am Italian and been living in Cork for the last 11 years.




offers

I own a Sprinter Mercedes van and I can give you an hand moving whatever you need to move and does not fit in a car.

I have been working with the V.E.C. for a few years now tutoring in Basic Digital Photography, so I might be able to help you out get to know your cameras and such. I am NO EXPERT tho, as my preference still lie with Film Photography.

I can give you an hand with any Italian queries, I guess...(conversation mainly....)

qualifications

FETAC Level 5 in Photography
Experience in removals
Italian Native Speaker



Contact details

aragon_g75@yahoo.com
0872351613



Asks. 

Somebody with the tools and expertise to :put a side window on my van; insulate the van;put an extra battery to run appliances(laptop, lamp, etc.);carpentry work.